Here’s the report on my day. Actually the day was abosultely perfect (eating/execercise wise, that is). The only thing I could have done better was to drink more water. I had not one single morsel outside of my preplanned meals and pre-workout snack. Anyway, how did I do on the goals I set yesterday?
- To eat nothing except what I have pre-planned. If I am TRULY hungry (which is possible if I work out for a long time) I may eat fresh grapes, 100 calorie popcorn, or vegetables. DONE – not so much as a single extra morsel!
- To go to the Y and complete the Couch-to-5k week one day two. DONE – 72 mins of exercise including C25K W1D2
- To blog. Doing that right now.
- Not to make any plans to go anywhere (besides the Y) tomorrow night. I need the time to pre-plan meals and get the house and things in order so I can have the time to workout, since I have a busy weekend ahead. DONE – This was a little hard since there was a Bible study I really wanted to go to, but I think this extra time was very beneficial.
And for the menu:
- Breakfast: Cheddar Omelette
- Lunch: Turkey burger made myself with lots of veggies on two slices of light wheat bread
- Pre-workout snack: a few grapes
- Dinner: Oven roasted parmesan tilapia with a can of green beans
- TOTAL Calories eaten: 951
- Calories burned through exercise: -604
- NET Calories: 347