Today went well! Thanks for the comments and suggestions yesterday. I ate healthier today in general – didn’t have as many empty calories. Skipped the sugar free pudding today! The only sweet thing I had was an apple w/ dip. I did another exercise video today – Cathe’s Rhythmic Step. And believe it or not, I was slightly sore from Leslie Sansone’s Walk Slim yesterday! There’s not a whole lot else to say about the day. Tomorrow promises to be a super-busy day, and I will really struggle to fit exercise in, but I’m really going to try. My concern is that I have to be ready to leave my house at 6:30pm and I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon at work, so I may not be able to leave work in time to workout.
Here’s the menu:
- Breakfast: Omelet w/ .5 oz of cheddar cheese and .5 oz mozzarella cheese (250)
- Morning Snack: About 2.5 serving of melba toast and 2 saltine crackers (150)
- Workout: 45 minutes of Cathe Friedrich Low Impact Step (-350?)
- Lunch: Southwest Turkey Burger w/ .5 oz of Cheddar Cheese (210)
- Afternoon Snack: A large Granny Smith apple with some fruit dip (210)
- Dinner: Sam’s Choice Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast, Green Beans, and a Pillsbury dinner roll (450)
- Total cals eaten: 1270
- Cals burned through exercise: -350?